Marshall Fire Toll Relief Program
The Northwest Parkway is proud to offer $100,000 in toll relief in an effort to support our community members affected by the devastating Marshall Fire. Tolls incurred by ExpressToll users who lost their homes in the fire can submit paid tolls incurred on Northwest Parkway between February 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022 for reimbursement. Provided users meet the eligibility requirements below, their accounts will be credited with the reimbursed amount. This program will run until the end of the year, or all funds have been exhausted.
View the Rules and Eligibility and FAQ below to determine if you are eligible to receive a reimbursement and for more program information. The application form can be found here.
Rules and Eligibility
1. The Toll-Relief Program is available for any valid toll paid between February 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022, or until funds have been exhausted.
2. Applicants must have a valid ExpressToll account. If you do not have an ExpressToll Account, you can set one up in a few simple steps by going to www.ExpressToll.com
3. Applicants must submit a copy of (1) of the following documents:
••• A copy of their valid driver’s license
••• Proof of Insurance Claim
••• Proof of residence (such as a utility bill within 2 months of the fire)
4. Applicants’ accounts must be in good standing and must not have an outstanding balance with Northwest Parkway.
5. If all eligibility requirements are satisfied, applicants must email this application form and proof document to NWPmarshallfire@nwpky.com
6. Approved applicants will be notified and will then start receiving a monthly credit posted to their ExpressToll account, reimbursing tolls paid each month prior.
What is the Marshall Fire Toll Relief Program?
The Northwest Parkway has set up a Marshall Fire Toll Relief Program offering up to $100,000 in toll relief funds to the victims of the Marshall Fire. Beginning February 1, 2022 and available until December 31, 2022 or until the funds have been exhausted, qualified applicants will be reimbursed for paid tolls incurred along the Northwest Parkway. This reimbursement will be in the form of a credit posted to the eligible ExpressToll account the following month.
How long will the Toll Relief Program last?
February 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022 or until the funds have been exhausted.
How will I know if Toll Relief funds are still available?
Applicants will be notified via email once the funding has been exhausted. Applicants can also check back here on the project website for all program updates and notices.
How will I know if my application has been approved?
Applicants will be notified via email once their application has been approved.
Where can I go to find out more?
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, email us at NWPmarshallfire@nwpky.com or give us a call at 303-533-1200.
I want to support victims of the Marshall Fire. How can I help?
We are moved to see so many agencies and individuals coming together to support our community. More information about existing GoFundMe pages, opportunities to volunteer and other ways to give back can be found here: